Tuesday 6 August 2013

Welcome to My Blog

Hello and welcome to my blog,

I have decided to start writing a blog as I am in the process of buying my first home with my boyfriend, and wanted to share what I have learnt (and am still learning). It has been a long and stressful process with some pitfalls along the way, which could have been prevented with a bit more information. I thought it would be useful to share my experiences from first time buyer to first time buyer. As it can sometimes be difficult to get impartial, easy to understand advice from those involved in the process (such as mortgage advisors/solicitors). 

I want to explain some of the house buying jargon as I understand it (as a lay person), pass on any tips I have learnt, share my journey from agreeing a sale to moving in and decorating our new home, review homewares that I have bought and share shops/websites I have found that stock beautiful things for your home.

I hope you enjoy reading my blog,

Jemma





DISCLAIMER- I am no house buying or legal expert. What I write in this blog is based on my personal experience. If you have issues with your own house purchase always go to your solicitor that is what you pay them a lot of money for! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment