Saturday 24 August 2013

Still Waiting To Move.....

Hello

I'm feeling very grumpy at the moment as we still haven't moved into our new home and its all because a piece of paper wasn't signed by the seller and neither of our solicitors actually noticed it *sigh*. We got the big pack of paper to read about the house three weeks ago. I read it all, signed everything and returned it to the solicitor two weeks ago, pointing out the missed signature. You would have thought this would be long enough to return the signed piece of paper, but no, we still haven't exchanged contracts or arranged a completion date. Argh!! To make matters worse, it is a bank holiday on Monday so we will lose another day.

I can't bear being so close, yet its still feels like so far away. I just want to be in my new home, making it look all pretty!!

End of Rant.

Hopefully I will have some exciting news soon.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment