Wednesday 14 August 2013

Websites Selling Beautiful Things

Hello

I thought I would share a couple of lovely websites I have found recently that sell gorgeous homewares. The first one I found by chance when googling pictures of clocks. Its called Mollie and Fred. It sells lot of vintage items from some bigs names such as Cath Kidson and they offer free P&P when you spend over £50. I haven't purchased anything yet as I don't want to add to the things I'll have to move, but I've got my eye on a few things...

I love this cute and unusual key hook. Price £16.99.



These photo frames will go perfectly in the bedroom. Price £18.99.


I heart (see what I did there) this Emma Bridgewater Biscuit Tin. Price £12.99.


They also have a gorgeous collection of door mats. Prices £16.99-18.99.


The other site I have found is Dot Com Gift Shop. This again has a lot of vintage products. Delivery is £2.95 or free on orders over £50. Again I haven't ordered from here yet. A few of my favourites items are...

This vintage sign. Price £3.95.


These really cute key fobs. They have got 'Front Door', 'Back Door', 'Garage' and 'Shed'. Price £1.95.


And these cute storage jars. Price £23.95.


If/when I order from either of these sites I will do a blog post (and possibly a youtube haul video) reviewing the products and service with lots of photos. If you know of any good sites please leave them as a comment. I would love to look at them :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment