Thursday 31 October 2013

Living Room Mood Board

Hello

Today I thought I'd share another mood board. I've already shared my bedroom moodboard. Today I thought I would share my living room mood board. We have nearly finished decorating this room now and it has changed a bit. As I explained in this post the red and the grey didn't really work, so it is now all red with white accents.


We really wanted this room to be warm and cosy. So we have gone for red and dark brown wood. Its the only room in the house that will be a strong, dark colour. We are having a wood burner fitted into the fireplace. Rather than having a surround we are having an oak beam mantle shelf. The fire place is brick and quite rustic looking so I think this will look better than a formal fireplace surround. I haven't got a complete product list for this as I did images searches to get the look rather than choosing specific products. Here's where you can find some of the products.

OWL CANDLE- The Range £2.99
TREE DECAL- Etsy has various designs
RUG- Next Red Bloom £70-250
CLOCK- Newgate Knightsbridge Clock £57

This room is nearly finished now, so I will do a blog post with photos when it is all done and you can see how well I stuck to my mood board!

TTFN! 

No comments:

Post a Comment